Class One Assistant – 2021
The Dandenong Ranges Steiner School, with Classes 1-6 located in the picturesque hills near Cardinia Reservoir on the outskirts of Melbourne, works with the indications given by Rudolf Steiner for education. Our aim is to provide a welcoming, nurturing and supportive education for our students.
We are seeking a suitable Class Assistant to support the Class Teacher in Class One, for 20 hours per week over five days, for the school year of 15th February to 17th December, 2021.
- A Certificate of Education Support or relevant teaching qualification is preferable
- A Current Working with Children Check
- Completion of Child Safe requirements
- Knowledge of Steiner Education is desirable
- Availability 5 days per week – Monday to Friday, 11am – 3pm.
- Demonstrated good rapport with children
- A capacity to work under the direction of the Class Teacher, including contributing to written documentation
Dandenong Ranges Steiner School is committed to child safety and requires all employees to adhere to our Staff Code of Conduct and the school’s Child Safe Policies. We promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability, Aboriginal children, and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and encourages applications from all potential candidates.
A Position Description is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward toreceiving applications, together with a resume and the names of at least two references. Please address the selection criteria in your application and email it to:
The Staffing Group – Class One Assistant email@example.com
Applications accepted until 4pm Monday 30th November
Interviews will be held in the following week. Additional information about our school can be gained by visiting www.drss.vic.edu.au.