Class 12 Project Coordinators
Part-time – (Approximately 20 hours per position per week, however the allocation will be confirmed via the interview process).
The Perth Waldorf School is looking for Expressions of Interest for two people willing to work with our Class 12 students on their Class 12 Independent Research Project. One role will focus on the logistics and administrative side and the other role will focus on student support.
In this role, you will work closely with other staff members to oversee the year-long Class 12 Project process, from initial information being provided to students right through to the student presentations and collation of assessment results.
Both roles require:
- Knowledge of Steiner Education and the ethos of the school or a willingness to learn is vital.
- Both roles rely on forming a strong relationship with the students in Class 11 and 12. This relationship approach cannot be overstated!
- Providing information and wise, caring support to a range of stakeholders including staff, parents, student mentors, supervisors and assessors.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff members.
- Being extremely organised and punctual with timelines.
- Ability to withstand the stress of daily issues by seeing the big picture and internally managing your attachment to outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability in essay and report writing as well as Tertiary Studies experience is vital.
- A teaching qualification is desirable but not essential.
For a brief conversation regarding these positions please contact Annabelle Kellenberger via the school office on 9417 3638.
Written applications, including a CV, a maximum two-page cover letter addressing briefly points 1-9 above and two professional referees, should be addressed to Bruce Lee, School Administrator and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school reserves the right to meet with applicants and make an appointment prior to closing date. Applications close 4.00pm, Monday, 23rd November, 2020