Class 1 Teacher 2020
We are looking for an inspired, imaginative and professional teacher prepared to commit to the challenging and rewarding task of guiding this group through their primary years.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a creative and committed College of Teachers. The successful applicant will have a strong commitment to Steiner education and want to work in a collaborative professional environment, actively supporting the ethos and values of the Castlemaine Steiner School and Kindergarten.
Our school is well established and offers Playgroup to Class 8. We are situated on 18 acres of beautiful grounds, 5km from the heart of the Castlemaine with easy access to Melbourne.
- 1. Experience delivering Primary curriculum (classes 1-8) in a Steiner School
- A demonstrated ability to confidently manage and cater for the different learning needs and styles of children.
- Demonstrated commitment to working collegially and professionally with strong teamwork skills.
- An affinity with anthroposophy and overall strong commitment to Steiner Education.
- A commitment to the principle of ongoing teacher development both professionally and personally.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, teachers, parents, staff and the wider community.
- A sound range of artistic abilities to support the delivery of a Steiner Education program.
The full position description is available on our website at www.cssk.vic.edu.au.
If you are interested and wish to learn more about the position please contact the Principal, Brian Dodd, through the school on 03 5479 2000 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a CV, Cover Letter and separate document addressing this Essential Criteria.