Class 1 Teacher
Kamaroi Rudolf Steiner School is a non-denominational K-6 independent primary school of approximately 190 students situated in beautiful bushland surrounds. It was established for the object of operating a co-educational school for children, irrespective of their social, religious or cultural background. The curriculum is based on the internationally recognised educational philosophy of Rudolf Steiner and is compliant with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
We are inviting applications for the Class 1 Teacher position in our Primary School from the commencement of Term 1, 2020.
A Primary Class Teacher at Kamaroi are expected to deliver a rich curriculum through stories, music art, and practical activities in order to awaken and develop the students’ imagination. From Year 1 to Year 6 the aim is to foster a love of learning and independent thinking to build a solid academic foundation for life.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who possess the passion for learning and teaching. Experience in Steiner education is highly recommended but not a requirement however willingness to undertake professional learning in Steiner education is essential.
- Qualified teacher, minimum 4 years trained with a Bachelor of Education Degree
- Hold or be eligible for the NSW Teacher Registration (NESA) and NSW Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the Steiner curriculum
- A commitment to supporting and promoting Kamaroi Values
- Positive attitude towards children and a love of teaching
- Interpersonal and communication skills of a high standard
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and inclusively
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
Please express your interest by emailing email@example.com where you will then be sent an application package with information for applicants on how to apply.
For further information, please phone 02 9450 1651.
Applications close on Monday 11th November 2019