Applications are invited for the position of:
CLASS 1 TEACHER
A vacancy exists for a Class One teacher from the commencement of Term 1, 2020 and we invite a suitable applicant for this ongoing position. Silver Tree is a caring, vibrant and growing school with an emphasis on developing the whole child through the head, heart and hands using the ACARA approved Australian Steiner Curriculum. The School has 200+ students and approximately 40 enthusiastic staff from pre- Kindergarten to Class 6 and is located on 25 acres of semi-rural land in the peaceful natural bush area of Parkerville, in the Perth Hills WA.
The successful applicant will:
- Be eligible for WA Teacher Registration
- Be a passionate and motivated teacher with a high degree of professionalism and a diverse set of skills to deliver the broad- based Steiner curriculum
- Have successful previous teaching experience in a Steiner school and a deep interest and practical understanding of Steiner pedagogy and philosophy
- Have demonstrated ability to work supportively and collaboratively as part of an enthusiastic and committed primary team
- Have a commitment to further personal and professional learning
- Have a preparedness to be fully involved in the Schools’ activities
Applicants are required to submit a Letter of Application addressing the essentials of the Position Statement and Resume, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer if applicable. Applicants must have current registration as a teacher with the Teacher’s Registration Board of WA and are required to submit their registration details along with a copy of their Working with Children Check.
The Position Statement can be found on the school’s website: www.silvertree.wa.edu.au
Applications close Monday 15thJuly 2019 at 9.00am.
Applications should be addressed to the Head of School, marked ‘Confidential’ and emailed to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Anna Brindal – (08) 9295 4787 for enquiries.