POSITION FOR CASUAL RELIEF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Lorien Novalis School for Rudolf Steiner Education, Dural, NSW
We are seeking a teacher to remain on our call-in list for casual relief teaching for Classes One to Six.
The suitable teacher would be:
- willing to be on call for both short and advanced planned notice. Days would range from half days to multiple days.
- well-versed in Steiner Education with at least some experience or knowledge in teaching in a Steiner School.
- Experience with, and empathy for children with gentle disciplinary approach.
- Ability to develop a sturdy rapport with staff and students, work hard and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with crafts such as simple woodwork, basket weaving, sculpting, knitting, crocheting, embroidering and sewing.
- Talent with drawing and painting.
- Relevant Qualifications with NESA.
- Working with Children Clearance (WWCC).
Please send your expression of interest with a response to the above points to:
Vivien Sievers, Head of Primary School
Applications close on 15th March 2019