POSITION FOR CASUAL/RELIEF HIGH SCHOOL MATHS TEACHER
Lorien Novalis School for Rudolf Steiner Education, Dural, NSW
We are seeking a teacher to remain on our call-in list for casual relief teaching for High School Mathematics classes. Days could range from half-days to multiple days.
Note: Recently graduated teachers and conditionally accredited teachers are welcome to apply.
- An authentic interest in Steiner education.
- The ability to work well with supervisors and with fellow teachers.
- A preference and appreciation for working with high school aged students.
- Willing to be on call for short and/or advanced planned notice.
- Skills in a sport, craft, musical instrument or other interest.
- Some knowledge of Anthroposophy or experience of Steiner Education.
- Relevant Qualifications with NESA.
- Working with Children Clearance (WWCC).
Please send your expression of interest with a response to the above points to:
Leanne Clark, Head of High School
Applications close on 12th May, 2020