BEFORE AND AFTER-SCHOOL CARE CO-ORDINATOR
Dandenong Ranges Steiner School is seeking a warm, organised and enthusiastic person to co-ordinate our new Before and After School Care service due to commence in Term 3, 2022. This is a part-time position over five mornings and afternoons: from 7am to 8.30am and 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday.
In keeping with the ethos of the school, the Before and After school care program provides physical and artistic activities, wholesome food and a warm, home-like atmosphere.
- Co-ordinate the program, including attendance management; set up and pack up
- Liaise with the school and families
- Create a warm and welcoming environment
- Create fun and engaging activities for the children
- Completed a Diploma of Children’s Services or Bachelor of Education or equivalent
- Experience or training in Steiner Education or co-ordinating a Before and After School Care Program
- Experience with additional needs Children
- Be prepared to implement the 18 standards of the National Quality Framework
- Have a current Police Check and Working with Children’s Check (or Teacher’s Registration)
- Have a current First Aid certificate
- Child Protection Training or willing to obtain
Please forward applications to email@example.com by 9am, Monday, June 11.