Administration Support Officer
Part-time, permanent position (9 hours per week over 3 days), commencing February 2023.
Steiner Education Australia is seeking a part-time administration support officer to join a small established team in our Chatswood office.
Steiner Education Australia is a not for profit national association representing over 50 Steiner/Waldorf member schools and 16 associate members organisations throughout all states and territories of Australia and Hong Kong. Steiner Education Australia provides a national voice to promote and support Steiner education in Australia.
Hours of work: 9 hours per week over 3 days (Fridays and two other days, either Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday).
Duties include, but are not limited to
- general phone and email enquiries
- administration support
- website administration support
- updating social media platforms
- Confident and polite manner
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Sound written communication skills
- Able to manage information with due consideration to confidentiality and sensitivity
- An ability to work collegially and independently and as part of a small, supportive team
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver outcomes in a timely manner
- Attention to detail, with an ability to follow established procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and a willingness to learn new technology solutions and programs
- An interest in Steiner education
Salary is based on a Clerical Officer from the Independent Schools NSW (Support and Operational Staff) Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2021
How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to Nicki Radford firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 15 December, 2022
In the cover letter please introduce yourself, outline why you think you should be considered for this position and what particular skills you would bring to this role. Please include contact details of two recent referees who have worked with you in a professional capacity, including your current/previous place of employment.
All applications will be treated confidentially.