West Coast Steiner School is committed to being a Child Safe Organisation, taking a preventative and participatory stance on child protection issues and promoting a child safe environment.
Administration Officer: Accounting
West Coast Steiner School is conveniently located 15 minutes from Perth’s stunning coastline and CBD. We are an Independent School offering classes from Playgroup to Class 6. Working from the indications of Rudolf Steiner our staff aim to educate every child in head, heart and hands.
We are seeking to engage an Accounting Officer, part or full-time, whose time will primarily be responsible for the Accounting, Financial Administration and Human Resources Administration requirements of the school. Salary range from $80,000 FTE.
Start time negotiable.
The successful applicant will need to support the ethos of our school and will be accountable directly to the School Administrator-Principal.
- Experience in an Accounting position in a professional capacity with related qualifications
- Proficiency in MYOB Accounting
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Desired but not essential
- Previous Experience in Financial Administration in a school environment
- Understanding of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and O S & H Administration
- Working knowledge of a school database system
- Preparation of accounts to Balance Sheet with related journals and reconciliations
- Preparation of Monthly and Annual Management Reports
- Preparation of data for Statutory reporting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll in MYOB and preparation of BAS
- Budget, Cashflow and Fixed Asset Management
Applications: Email your application, addressing the criteria above and attach a Curriculum Vitae, including three professional and one personal referee (include current and most recent employers), to The School Administrator – Principal: email@example.com
Applications Close: Thursday 21 March, 2019