The 2020 Business Managers’ Meeting will be held at Samford Valley Steiner School, 5 Narrow Road, Wights Mountain, Queensland on Thursday, 7 May, 2020. The theme for this year’s meeting is Considering Climate Risk and School Sustainability.
The meeting will start at 9.30am and finish at 5.00pm. Lunch and afternoon tea are included in the registration cost.
The Business Managers’ Dinner will be held at the Samford Hotel, Main Street, Samford at 5.30pm.
The 2020 Governance, Leadership and Management Conference will be held at Samford Valley Steiner School, 5 Narrow Road, Wights Mountain, Queensland on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 May, 2020. Registration will open at 8.30am on Friday 9 May, with the conference commencing at 9am. The conference will finish at 3.45pm on Saturday 9 May, 2020. The theme for the 2020 GLaM Conference is Leading for Diversity and Inclusion.
The GLaM Conference dinner will be held on Friday 8 May at 6.45pm
Participants will need to register in advance to attend the Business Managers’ Meeting, the GLaM Conference, and either of the conference dinners. To book your place at any of the above events, please click on the REGISTER HERE button below. Registration will open on Monday 16 March 2020.
Samford Valley Steiner School is approximately 40 minutes drive from Brisbane Airport. The closest train station is Ferny Grove Station, which is about 15 minutes drive from the school.
Sustainability at the 2020 GLaM Conference – SEA are striving to make this conference our most sustainable yet! Please help us towards zero waste.
- Please do not bring any single use items, including plastic packaging, no disposable cups or drink bottles, plates, boxes and bags etc to the conference with you. If you do bring these items to the conference, please take them home again!
- Remember to bring your own water bottle and keep cup, filtered water, tea and coffee is available onsite.
- SVSS recycles paper waste, and composts food waste. Please use the appropriate rubbish bins provided.
- Conference booklets this year are printed on 100% recycled paper, printed by a Supply Nation registered printer, in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan.
- If you would like to recycle your booklet at the end of the conference, please place it in the box provided.
- SEA use re-useable name tags for all of our conferences. Please put your name tag in the box provided at the end of the conference so that we can re-use it next time.
- The catering for this conference will be served on re-useable plates and cutlery. All food waste will be composted on site and food left over will be packaged and given to families in the local community.